The Hunt is Closed until April 2017!
To find the code for each team:
-Go to the website for each author in the team
-On each hunt post, there is a NUMBER
-Once you’ve gotten all the NUMBERS on each post, add them up!
-For example, if Author A’s number is 1, Author B’s number is 2, and Author C’s number is 3,
then 1+2+3 = 6. The code would be 6.
-You can only enter once for each team.
That means you can enter once for Red Team, once for
Blue Team, etc.
-Only entries with the correct code will count towards
the random drawing to select one winner per team.
-Make sure to put your answer for each team in the correct rafflecopter!
Your answer for the Red Team in the Red Team rafflecopter,
your answer for the Blue Team in the Blue Team Rafflecopter, etc.
Make sure you figure out the secret code for the contest you want to enter–because your entry will ONLY count if you get the correct code!
- Open internationally
- Provide a working email with your entry
- Only one entry per person per team
- If you win, you must claim your prize within 48 hours or the prize will be re-drawn
- You must be 18 years or older, or have the permission of a guardian to enter
- Duplicate entries will be deleted
- Anyone who blatantly disregards the rules (i.e. purposefully entering multiple times) will be disqualified. (We understand accidental duplicate entries, but last hunt, some people tried to enter dozens of time. All entries of someone who does this will be disqualified.)
- Direct questions in the comments of this post, or email newadultscavengerhunt (at) gmail (dot) com
- You have until October 30, at noon Eastern Standard Time to complete the entry form. All entries must be turned in by this time to qualify. You can determine what the time is for your time zone by clicking here or here.
- Only correct entries submitted through the forms below will qualify as an entry.
- No purchase necessary.
“May the odds be ever in your favor!” Enter each grand prize giveaway by clicking the team color below: